Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Where God Rests His Head at Night

 As most of you know, I am slightly obsessed with all things BYU and Cougars.  I just love it so very much!  It has become a tradition for Tricia, Olivia, and I to hike to the Y every May.  A friend of mine once joking said that I probably think that its where God rests His at night...right there on that beautiful Y.  If He rested at night, I might believe that!  Ha!  I love this tradition of ours! We hiked the Y on Monday for FHE.  Best FHE ever!
Such a beautiful evening!
 
 
 
 
Love these girls!
Most awesome pic ever!

 
Sorry...had to include this one too!  Love him!
I know I say this every year, but this hike kicks my bootie!  It kicked a lot of our booties!  It was still so fun though!  We went to Pita Pit afterward for dinner which is one of my most favorite little Provo spots.  Then we of course had to stop by the creamery and get some half gallons of ice cream.  Yum!  Until next May, Y!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment