Monday, May 6, 2013

BYU Women's Conference

A few months ago, Aunt Staci message Amy and I on Facebook asking if we would be interested in going to Women's Conference.  I had never been, so it sounded fun to me!  I'll take any good excuse to take a couple days off work!
My aunts, Karen, Claire, and Staci all flew in for the conference and Amy and I joined them.  It was so wonderful!  The conference was great, the Spirit was strong, the speakers were great, but I think the best part was spending time with all of these women who I love.  It has been years since Amy and I have hung out just the two of us.  I love her!  And my aunts are all beautiful, strong, inspiring women who I love!  I was really overwhelmed with how blessed I'm to be surrounded and supported by so many people.
James's mom was in charge of the hat looming humanitarian service project, so Amy and I stopped by and loomed for a bit.

I believe it is safe to say this is the best eats you can get at the Marriott Center.  It was a favorite of James and I during bball season.  I had to teach Amy about it!

No visit to BYU is complete without some creamery ice cream!


I love this place!

Amy totally posed this singing shot.  We were all ready to hear Pres. Eyring speak!
 
 
James came down on the last day so he could meet the aunts.  I think he passed!
 Count me in for women's conference next year!  And hopefully my mom and Kara can come too!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! Wish I could have been there with you...next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete