Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bucket List #76 - Win Something in a Raffle - Complete!

The walk for Crohn's and Colitis was the afternoon of my race day.  I love this tradition!  This year it was at Wheeler Farm.  James was able to leave his job at the temple a little early to join us for the Crohn's walk.  After the walk, they did a raffle.  Dan and Amy and all of Dan's family left before the raffle, so James and I got all their tickets.  I won a prize!  It wasn't as exciting as I pictured it being.  Maybe its because of the prize that I won.  I won some sort of slimming toning body wrap session or something weird.  I most likely won't ever call to set it up.  So weird!  James and I also won a gift certificate to Goodwood BBQ with another one of our tickets.


I guess I will count this for my bucket list item.  I always pictured winning something huge and awesome and being the one winner in a huge crowd.  That wasn't the case here, but I did win something in a raffle!  Count it!

No comments:

Post a Comment