Monday, May 20, 2013

Racquetballers

On Saturday, James took me to play racquetball.  Now I am a fairly athletic person.  I thought racquetball would be a piece of cake and that I would at least hang with James on court.  Boy, was I wrong!  Little did I know that James played in a racquetball league when he was younger.  I felt bad that he was wasting his time playing with an amateur like me.  He was very patient and a great teacher.

I was terrible!


It was a lot of fun!  On the way home James asked me if I would want to go play again to which I quickly responded, "Yes!"  He asked me if I wanted to play again because I had fun or if I wanted to play because I know that he loves to play.  I said, "I want to play again so that I don't suck so bad at it."  So I'm a little bit competitive, but I figure if I don't suck at it, it will be more fun.  Practice, practice, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment