Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bucket List #83 - Go Snowshoeing Under a Full Moon = Complete

I finally got around to crossing another item off my bucket list!! I researched this in mid-March to find out when the next full moon would happen. April 18th was the day...now the weather just had to cooperate. Well, you know it didn't! It rained all day long. Boo! A lot of the group bailed because of the weather, but there were a few troopers that braved the rain and snow and late hour. It was possibly the funnest time of 2011 so far. Thanks Olivia, Brett, and Brian for such a fun time!

I had a huge internal debate on whether to cross this off my bucket list or not. There was a pretty decent cloud cover for our entire hike, so we didn't really snowshoe by moonlight. However, there was a break in the clouds for about 5 seconds and the moon appeared (blurry picture below) . I'm counting it! I'll just have to do again next winter! You know the moon was out and bright and amazing the whole drive home too!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky! Cross that off your list! Only 99 buckets left to fill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. That would be fun. I have a few bucket list items I need to work on too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that was fun? I don't know...looks pretty cold! :) Way to cross something off the old bucket list! Love your adventurous self!

    ReplyDelete