Friday, April 8, 2011

Cosby's in Utah

A few weeks ago, Ryan had meetings in Salt Lake so Kara and Isaac joined him. It was so great to have them here. Do not ever move away from me! There is nothing I love more than playing with all my babies and siblings! You know we went down to Provo one day and all bought Jimmer shirts. We were in the thick of Jimmer mania and had to represent. This pic of the three of us is too funny not to include! I'm a little behind in my blogging, so enjoy these pictures and stay tuned for pics from my other recent adventures.

I'll try my hand at posting video. Not sure why it's so grainy, but these are my babies! Sorry the last one is sideways. I'm not quite sure how to fix that, but it was too good not to include!







3 comments:

  1. i love that you put the picture in of Kara grabbing her nipple. The videos are so cute. I have so many videos and no idea how to get them on my blog. So disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...do not ever say nipple again! Remember how I was grabbing my shirt, but the camera went off too early? haha so awkward and funny! Fun times for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids! You look great Ker! Love that you have so much family time :)

    ReplyDelete