Friday, December 23, 2016

'Tis the Season!

We are busy doing all things Christmas around here.  I could hardly wait to decorate our house and get our tree up after Thanksgiving.  We have nearly Porter proofed the tree.  He can only reach the bottom few branches!
Decorating g-thug style!
Checking out all the ornaments on Nana and Papa's tree.
James and I were able to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert and see the lights.  I failed to take a single picture. A few days later we continued our gingerbread house making tradition.  We upped our game a little this year and already have grand ideas for next year...a small village perhaps?!
 
 Tickets were super cheap to the BYU basketball game earlier this week so I tagged along with Ryan and Kara since James had meetings.  Porter was 150% exhausting (never sat still, up and down the bleachers, down our aisle, trying to take everyone's drink around us, up and down, up and down, up and down) but it was fun and Kara scored us a bunch of In-N-Out gift certificates afterward so it was totally worth it.
 
 
 
  
 
I seriously should strap a Go Pro on this kid and just hit record.  It is unreal how busy he is!  James and I finished all our baking for our friends and neighbors, and now we are all set to celebrate and enjoy this wonderful holiday!
Can't wait to consume this!!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas, Family and BYU sports, what could be better. I guess having your hubby there with you would have made it perfect.

    ReplyDelete