Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Master P and Me

I had a genius idea the other day for a Christmas present for James, and it was nearly free!  Amy took some pictures of Porter and I at a park near her house, and then I put them in frames for James to put on his desk at work.  I think he's going to love them!  The photo shoot was easier said than done.  Porter doesn't hold still long enough to take photos really, and all he wanted to do as play in the snow.  This was the best we could do...
 
 
 The bulk of the pictures looked like this...
So I am grateful for the ones we got!  I don't have too many pictures of Porter and me since I'm usually the ones taking the pictures so these are priceless!  Thanks photographer Ame!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect gift Ker. I'm sure James loved the gift.

    ReplyDelete