Sunday, November 13, 2016

Rocked the Vote and Football

It has been a pretty wild week!  On Tuesday, James and I headed straight over the elementary school to vote.  I have never had such a difficult time deciding who to vote for.  Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place!  I woke up at 3:45am that morning and couldn't stop thinking about all the things going on, including this vote.  The whole process took us about an hour at the elementary school, but I voted.  It's done!  Then all these gems rolled in...
 That night, Kara and Ryan had us over for dinner and we watched all the numbers come in.  It was a crazy, crazy night!  Around 1am, Ryan and I were the only ones still awake, and we watched as Donald Trump delivered his speech.  I still can't believe it!  I am overjoyed that Hilary lost and hesitantly hopeful that DT won.  It will be interesting to see how this all goes!
Then yesterday, we were brave and took the P-nut with us to the BYU game.  This was the first home game that wasn't in the middle of the night, so we decided to make it a family affair.  Those who know Porter know that he does not sit still for more than 3 seconds so James and I were fully prepared for this to be the worst experience of our life, but he really surprised us! 
 I'll take a 65 degree November 12 any time!  It was a perfect football day!
The Grossen's were just a row below us, so once people started clearing out in the 4th quarter, we all got to sit together.
In Porter's words, "Go Cougars!!"  We are bowl eligible now, baby!!

1 comment:

  1. 1:00 AM???? Are you crazy. I crashed at 10:15. What will be next for our once, completely ideal country?

    Go Cougars!!! P man looks like his face is starting to fill out. He has a double chin sitting on his daddy's lap. Glad he loved the game.

    ReplyDelete