Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween

Halloween is much more fun with a little buddy to celebrate it with!  We had our annual Taylor family Halloween party on the 22nd.  Porter wore the same little bunny costume that I wore when I was 1.
Are we twinners or what?!?
 I just can't get enough of him in this costume!  Come to find out, my grandma made it for me.  I love that it is still around and that Porter could wear it this year!
A bunny sitting on a bunny...his favorite thing in Nana's garden.


Wren was a little lamb.
Jenny made all these amazing costumes for his kids...S was a lion, E was a tiger, N was a black cat, and J was a little cheetah.  We had an entire zoo at our party!
My beautiful niece, Hilary!
The Paperman from the Disney short film called Paperman
 I sure love this family of mine!  Nana and Papa did not disappoint, as usual, with lots of fun Halloween games and a huge spread of treats at the end (thanks, Max!!)


 
 Then on actual Halloween, we took the little P master over to trick-o-treat at Dedo's and then around our little neighborhood.  He had the time of his life getting "canny" from everyone!
 
He could barely lift his loot!
And just for good measure, this video needs to be included.  Porter has been trying to jump lately, but he can't quite figure out how to get both feet off the ground at the same time.  It made for the cutest little bunny hop!

1 comment: