The Grossen's had tickets near us, so got to play with them for a little while too!
The last home game was a little windy and cold, but the snow held off until the next day. Another season in the books! James and I had the most fun testing out all the new food vendors and of course a cougar tail or two!
We got our first snow on Nov. 17. When I brought Porter downstairs, he noticed the snow out the window on the back door. He exclaimed, "Oh wow!!!" Then he kept saying, "mess! mess! mess!" It was pretty funny. It sure is a mess! And a mess that last 4+ months and it cold and terrible but kind of pretty as long as you don't have to touch it! Porter asked to touch the snow so I got him all dressed up in his snow clothes and let him play. He lasted for about 10 minutes and had the time of his life until a big gust of wind blew snow all over his face.
You will noticed I did all my videoing from the back door. Sorry Porter...you'll have to wait for daddy to get home to have a parent play in the snow with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment