Our wedding day was perfect! Absolutely perfect! Let me just back up one day...on Thursday, all the ladies and I went to get pedicures (and a manicure for me). It was so fun to spend some time with my mom, sisters, and Joo Lin. Joo Lin and Kelley and their girls drove in from Portland for my wedding. I am so humbled by all the people who traveled from so far to support me on my big day! Can't even believe all the love!
 |
| These hands are all ready to wed! |
The morning of my wedding, I woke up around 4:30am to go pee. Kara was up feeding Wyatt. Kara and Ryan and the boys stayed with me at our apartment. It was so fun to not be home alone! Then Wyatt just thought it would be fun to stay awake and play. I held him until he fell back asleep. I was so excited about the day that I couldn't sleep anymore! There wasn't a better way to spend the early hours of my wedding day holding my newest little nephew. I got everything all packed up and ready for the day and headed to Amy's to pick up my mom and dad. They joined me to go get my hair done.
 |
| My cousin Kasi did my hair...loved it! |
James met us at the hair salon to pick me up. We had a little while until we needed to be at the temple, so we stopped for a quick bite to eat with my parents. Then we headed up to the temple.
 |
| On our way to get married! |
As we were walking into the temple, we saw Kendall, Staci, and the kids. It was fun to see them on our way into the temple to be sealed together for eternity. Kendall and Staci are going to be sealed in a couple of months. I can't wait for that! Staci also helped watch all the kids outside the temple while all the adults were inside. Again, so humbled by people coming from far away and helping out so much!
Our sealing ceremony was so beautiful and perfect! I wasn't nervous at all. Almost every single person who we love the very most was there. And I am proud to say that I kept my composure quite well. For those who know me, I can be quite an emotional mess at times like these. I prayed SOOOOO many times and for SOOOOO long the night before about being able to keep myself pulled together so I didn't look like a wreck. Prayers are answered! The thing I remember most from our sealing was the sealer talking about how James and I were giving and receiving each other. I was giving myself to him, and he was receiving me as his wife, and vice versa. I wasn't taking him as my husband, but I was receiving him. The words of the ceremony are profound and so beautiful. I love the temple so much, and I feel so incredibly blessed to be sealed to James Michael Taylor for all eternity. I am truly the most blessed girl on earth! There were many days that I thought I would never enter the temple to be sealed to the man of my dreams, but it actually happened...September 20, 2013. I love him! And I love the
temple!
When we went to leave the temple and be greeted by all our family and friends, James and I stood at the door pulling it towards us. We were both like...its locked! Little did we know, we needed to push and not pull. Hence the very jolly pictures of us coming out of the temple.
 |
| There has never been a cuter picture! Love my little Sophie bug! |
 |
| I love Jack in this picture. My nephews and niece were soooo excited all day. They were so cute! |
 |
| One of my favorite pictures...love him! |
 |
| Roxy's girls called me "the princess" all day. I felt like a princess! |
 |
| James meeting my cousin Devin |
 |
| The whole group |
 |
| Both our immediate families |
 |
| Our parents and siblings and Dedo |
 |
| Everyone from my side of the fam |
 |
| All my immediate family |
 |
| The Cosby Clan |
 |
| Us and my sibs |
 |
| Us and my parentals |
 |
| Me and my bros |
 |
| Me and Amy |
 |
| Me, Amy, and Kara |
 |
| Us and "my babies" |
 |
| All of James' family |
 |
| The Taylor Clan |
 |
| Us and James' parents |
 |
| Us and James' siblings |
 |
| James and his sisters |
 |
| James and his brothers |
 |
| Us and all James' nieces and nephews |
 |
| Me and my Utah besties - Olivia, Tricia, and Heather |
 |
| Us and all my friends who came to the sealing and their kids |
 |
| Crazy friend picture! |
 |
| My BYU roommate besties - Joo Lin, Roxy, and Amy |
After we took all the family and friend pictures, we sent everyone on their way over to the luncheon, and our photographer took a few more pictures of just us around the temple.
This day could not have been more perfect! From the weather, to the food, to every single person who was there. Perfect! Then James and I headed off to join everyone at the luncheon in Saratoga Springs...
SOOOOOO great Kerri! Ken and I were married there too. :-) It looks/sounds perfect. Congrats again! You deserve to be married to the love of your life and I'm so happy you found him.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Such beautiful pictures and what a beautiful bride you are!! I wish we could have made it out there! We were there in spirit!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome day it was! Everything was beautiful including yourself. So happy to have James officially be a part of our family!
ReplyDeleteClap, clap, clap, or ding, ding, ding--it all was wonderful and the pictures are fantastic! Our first born is a married woman--so glad you found your man Kerbear!
ReplyDeleteLove it all Ker. It was a really great day. Felt so glad to be there for everything. Sure do love you guys.
ReplyDelete