Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Moving...Blah!!

Labor Day weekend was moving weekend for me.  My dear parentals were so nice to drive up with a complete bedroom set in town to help with the big move.  It is the bedroom set that Amy and I used growing up.  It is one of the many wedding presents they are giving us.  That little U-Haul fit all my belongings in it (in several trips of course).  My mom, dad, and I did the bulk of the moving.  It nearly killed us!  I love and appreciate them so much!


James and I celebrated our first dinner in our new apartment with Beto's while getting our cable and internet all set up.  I will live in the apartment for the next couple of weeks and hopefully get most of my stuff unpacked while James bring over loads of his stuff a little at a time.  I can't wait until we both live here!!

Cable up and running!  Most important priority!  Let college football begin!
 I don't ever want to move again!  It is the worst!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, come on Ker. You know you've got to have at least one more move in you. Let's get a downstairs apt. next time. Ha! Ha! I'll come help pack and we'll let the men do the heavy moving next time.

    ReplyDelete