Remember how I'm dating the best boyfriend ever? Well, last week he took me to get my first professional massage so I could mark it off my bucket list. It was awesome! If it wasn't so expensive, I think I would get one every single day! My masseuse said that I carry my stress like a man. Ummm...thank you, I think! I guess women usually carry their stress in their neck and shoulders and mine is more in my upper back. She said she could tell just by touching my skin that I keep myself very well-hydrated. Thank you, massage lady! I sure try!
Getting a massage was also a card in the box of fun that James gave me for Christmas! A lot of the things he put in the box of fun are things to cross of my bucket list. He really is the best!
Tell James I think he spoils you too much! Ha! Ha! When are you guys going to make a B-town road trip?
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDelete