Friday, February 22, 2013

Cousin Time

Kara and Isaac came up to visit for a few days last week.  We mostly just hung out at Amy's and talked and ate.  The big event of the weekend was the BYU basketball game.
Sophie used to say that James was scary.  Now they are "buddies" as she told Amy the day after the game.  See the snow falling...barf!

Don't ever look like a full blown kid!  My little Sophie Bug isn't so little anymore.


Matching Cougar cousins!

Me and the boy!


BYU basketball games make Jack overjoyed!  I love when he gets to come with me!


All ready for church...not sure what this pose and face was all about!

Buggy told me that she was talking to James on the phone.  I think she has a little crush!

Isaac always has a ball of some sort.  Can't wait to see what sport he ends up sticking with!

We jammed all the car seats in Kara's back seat and Amy sat in the trunk for our ride to church.  Haha!
It is always so fun to be together.  Unfortunately, every time we are all together, everyone ends up getting sick.  Sunday night Jack threw up, then Monday Kara and Isaac were sick.  I threw up on Tuesday in the middle of my business trip to Denver in front of my boss, her boss, and her boss's boss.  Awesome!  I hope that all these kiddos can always be good friends.  I love all my cousins and think its so great when cousins are close.  Hurray for cousin time!

2 comments:

  1. I like my dreamy look in the car photo. And those pics of the kids at the bball game are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Ker! Looks like a lot of fun times! What car is that? It must be the van but I didn't think it was that color inside!

    ReplyDelete