A few days after getting home from Denver, I headed up to Boise to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Idaho Cosby's and my parentals. It was a relaxing and fantastic weekend! On my way up, I stopped in Brigham City to do a session at the newly opened temple. It was so beautiful! I have quite a few ancestors that settled in Brigham City and that are buried in the Brigham City cemetery. I remember feeling a strong tie to this temple during the dedication a couple of months ago because of these ancestors. They must be so happy to see a temple in their home town!
Shortly after arriving in Boise, we headed out to go bowling. Isaac is in love with bowling these days. It is very funny! What is more funny is my bowling outfit. I didn't have socks on, so I borrowed the socks that my mom was wearing.
 |
| Talking to the boy while bowling. I'm a multi-tasker! I look like a polygamist! |
Thanksgiving day was awesome! I don't think I ever changed out of my pajamas! We ate and ate and watched lots of football...the way Thanksgiving should be!
 |
| Decorating for Christmas! |
On Saturday night, we took my parents to the airport and then ran some errands. I had to get my Baja Fresh fix while I was there, but Ryan and Kara weren't feeling that. Kara had a craving for Panda Express, so we stopped there, and Ryan really wanted Jimmy John's, so we stopped there too. Isaac had a hotdog from Costco. We all ate something different for dinner! Haha!
I went to sacrament meeting with Kara and Ryan and then headed on my way home. We Kara told Isaac that I was going bye, bye, he started to cry, and then I cried. I hate saying goodbye to family! Even though it is only for a month! I just love that little kid, and we had such a fun time!
Yes Kerri...been waiting for you to blog again! What did you do to beat the Blogger issue? Anyways...thanks for coming to our house for Thanksgiving!...Sure had a splendid time with everyone here! It really broke my heart when Isaac cried and then you cried...and then we all just stood there helplessly in the hallway. He misses his Kiwi! Can't wait to see you again soon! :)
ReplyDeleteCute picture of podge and isaac.
ReplyDelete