My little Sophie Bug turned two a few days ago. Words can't express how much I adore this little gal. I headed to the Grossen's after work and helped Amy finish up the cupcakes she had made for the party, and then we headed to Dan's parent's to celebrate.
 |
| Doesn't she look like a full blown kid here? Not a baby anymore. |
I love how Sophie squeals my name whenever she sees me. "TAY!!" That's how she says my name right now and I love it. I love how she comes and grabs my finger and takes me wherever she wants me to go. I love that when I talk to Amy on the phone, Sophie always wants to talk to me too. She gets on the phone and just babbles always. I love her raspy little voice, love her sass, love that she calls herself Fifi, and love her crazy hair. She's my most favorite little lady!
 |
| Kinda looks like she has a mullet in this picture. It makes me laugh. She loved her new Tangled tea set! |
 |
| We sang "Happy Birthday" and blew out candles several times just because Soph was so cute doing it. |
 |
| Jack loves everything birthday party! |
Happy Birthday, Bugs! Sure do love you!
Sophs looks so grown up and cute in these pics! Love her!
ReplyDeleteI echo everything you said about Sophs, Ker! Ditto! That blowing out the candle pic is Amy through and through! She's her mommmy's daughter. Love Jack's cheery birthday grin! Love those grandbabies!
ReplyDeleteShe is so big! Thanks for your help. Ready to do it again in a couple of days?
ReplyDelete