Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's Your Birthday, Shout Hurray! Jack is 4.

The Jack Attack is 4.  He is so happy about it!  I headed down early Saturday morning to go for a run with Amy and then prep for Jack's birthday party with his little friends.
Jack wanted a Captain America party, so Amy went all out.
The kids decorated super hero masks.

I kept Buggy busy while the kids did super hero missions like shooting targets and catching the bad guy (Dan plays a very good bad guy).

Jack's face in this picture makes me overjoyed!
Jack blew out the candles on his Captain America cupcake.
They hit a pinata and scored all sorts of candy.
Here are some of the kids enjoying their spoils.

Me and the birthday mama!
Me and the birthday boy!  I sure love this kid!  He makes me laugh all the time!  He's so smart, imaginative, and kind!  He throws a mean dance party and asks so many bright questions.  Happy Birthday, buddy!

2 comments:

  1. Ame put together such a fun party in such a short amount of time! Nice work! I bet the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grannie JanniecakesOctober 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM

    Wish I could have been there! Happy 4th b-day Jack buddy!

    ReplyDelete