Holly and I have been out driving a lot the last few weeks for work. It is sure nice to get out of the office every once and while. It has been especially awesome driving up in the mountains as all the leaves are changing. Here is a picture of the Upper Provo River Falls...
One day we saw lots of funny signs. The first was a supposed nudist camp. This was the sign at the front entrance...
Thankfully it was closed at the time "due to mosquitoes." That is a good reason for such an establishment to be closed I would say!
This is the name of the street it is on....yes, we mapped it!
I wish I would have seen Old Man Bags strollin' through this neighborhood....
And my personal favorite....
That was at the entrance of a private cabin community. Killer funny!
We saw a couple of bull moose one day out driving near Coalville. So rad!
Usually I'm not super thrilled by my job, but sometimes it is the best job in the world! It is days like these that make me so grateful for the job I have!
Very funny stuff Ker.
ReplyDelete