Bucket list item #86 - Shoot a hand gun - Jack Bauer style = COMPLETE
Check this action out...
| Don't I look hard core?! |
| I'm a natural! :) |
Then we moved the target up to about 5 ft away so I could try and hit the bullseye. Finally got it after several attempts.
So here's the cute part of the story. The first time I went out with John, I mentioned that shooting hand guns like Jack Bauer was on my bucket list. The next time we went on a date, he took me shooting so I could cross that off my list. That's pretty dang cute by him!
Pretty hardcore, Ker!
ReplyDeleteWow, scary! You look very professional in that first picture Ker! What's with the wild new background on your blog? It has purple of course so that must be the reason.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I went out shooting for the first time with Josh and Bret a few years ago and got my own Jack Bauer picture. haha
ReplyDeleteLookin' sexy with those guns! Very sweet of your man to remember and treat you to that experience!
ReplyDelete