Then when I walked into the chapel yesterday for choir practice yesterday, I wanted to weep when I saw someone's bag of cereal had exploded all over the chapel. And I mean ALL OVER...not just around one bench, but several benches. All my hard work and the ward before ours destroyed it. Then the thought quickly popped into my head...at least that means there were people at church this morning! Gotta love it! I hope I get to use that vacuum pack again soon!
One may ask what in the world the name of this blog means. Let me explain. My dad has called me "Sherwi" (the "r" is sort of silent, hard to explain how to pronounce it)my whole life. I'm not sure where it comes from. Maybe it was the way I said my own name when I was a wee tot. Nonetheless, it has stuck with me my whole life. When Lord of the Rings became popular, my brothers started calling me Sherwi Baggins due to my tall stature. I'm honored to have it as a nickname. Hobbits rock!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Come What May and Love It #3 - To Infinity and Beyond
Then when I walked into the chapel yesterday for choir practice yesterday, I wanted to weep when I saw someone's bag of cereal had exploded all over the chapel. And I mean ALL OVER...not just around one bench, but several benches. All my hard work and the ward before ours destroyed it. Then the thought quickly popped into my head...at least that means there were people at church this morning! Gotta love it! I hope I get to use that vacuum pack again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sorry, it was me. I should have picked them up.
ReplyDeleteI think you picked the best job! That contraption looks pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteI want one one of those for my house and especially for the stairs! Why to help out Ker!
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDeleteHaha - you are the cutest girl ever!
ReplyDelete