Last week, O and I went down to Provo to the Coach's Show with Dave Rose. It is recorded at the Legends Grill on campus and is basically Greg Wrubell (voice of the Cougars and a legend) interviewing Coach Dave Rose and a player about the games the week before and the games coming up in the next week. I was expecting there to be quite the crowd there to listen to this radio broadcast. Boy, was I wrong! We showed up, and it was literally O and I. That's it. Greg Wrubell was there getting set up. There were a couple of guys helping him get set up. And then there was O and I. So so soooo funny! We felt like such groupies. Eventually a couple of students came and sat in the area, and Coach Rose's wife was there. We decided just to own the experience and have fun. The guest player was Brandon Davies. Love that guy! Couldn't pass up a pic with him. Yes, I am standing on a full blown chair and still shorter than him. So funny!
O and Brandon
Olivia chatted it up with Sis. Coach Rose during a commercial break, so we felt like we were pretty tight after that. We got a pic with Coach Rose afterward. Bottom line is that we are very funny. Here they are just doing their little radio broadcast with O and I sitting there watching them. And we couldn't even hear them very well because they were talking into headsets and to each other, not to us. We were as happy as clams getting to be in the presence of these people we love though. And that is probably the funniest part. It was the highlight of the week! Are we groupies?
 |
| I am on my tiptoes...Dave didn't like that. |
|
That's pretty funny Ker! Maybe Brandon will make it big time in the pros and then you will a picture with him which could be worth millions. Tee! Hee!
ReplyDeleteBrandon Davies is pretty cute...not gonna lie! Its weird to see athletes in real life. They don't look super huge on the court, but then when you are standing next to them, they are ginormous! It makes me laugh a little that you were the only guest for this show! So classic!
ReplyDeleteYou and your love of sports. So funny and awesome at the same time!
ReplyDelete