Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cosby Christmas Celebration

The great thing about having both sides of the family in Utah this year is that we had two Christmases!  On Monday, James, Porter, and I joined my parents on a quick road trip up to Deeds and Kim's house in Rexburg.  We left around noon on Monday and left to come back on Tuesday morning, so it was a really quick trip but so fun to see Deeds and Kim and their new apartment!


This sweet boy was a pretty good road tripper!  He just needed to hold my arm to sleep.  Melt my heart!
Then on Tuesday night, we gathered all the troops for second Christmas at Amy's.  It was wild and awesome!


All the cousins!  Luke's face!








So Kara got this maternity shirt from her parents on regular Christmas, and she happened to wear it to our Christmas where she got the exact same shirt from my parents.  Hilarious!

Ry was pretty excited about his new sound bar.




As usual, my parents went above and beyond in spoiling us all.  This year, my birthday and Christmas present was combined.  My mom some how found a sewing machine just like hers that she got refurbished for me and it is soooo nice!  Maybe I'll enjoy sewing more now that I have a good machine and don't always have to borrow my mother-in-law's!  Thank you to everyone for such a great holiday time!

2 comments:

  1. Just checking out your blog for the first time in a while Sherwi. I love you and your family. I also love the map theme on your blog, very excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete