Here are a few random pictures from November...
 |
| We celebrated Luke's 2nd birthday. He got a new puzzle and was patient while letting Porter "help" him. |
 |
| Then we celebrated my birthday. I took the day off and got to just be a mom all day. Purple cows...yum! |
Amy, Sophie, and Luke joined us for breakfast at Penny Ann's Cafe in the morning, and then Amy babysat Porter while James and I went to the movies to see Martian. It was really good!
 |
| Porter tried beets for the first time and loved them. |
 |
| Then we had dinner with the Grossen's and pumpkin pie dessert. |
 |
| Aunt Karen and Aunt Claire were in town for a few days for a wedding, so we were all able to get together for lunch! It's always a joy to gather with any part of the Cosby clan! |
 |
| James and I went to the last home football game. Doesn't it look nice and sunny and warm? |
 |
| It was actually freezing! We got hot chocolate. At least it wasn't raining or snowing! |
 |
| One morning when I was leaving the gym, there was this most beautiful sunrise. I love where I live! |
 |
| Then that same day, this was the sunset! |
 |
| Tricia has sold her house, so we had one last party there. Wii was a must! |
 |
| So many wonderful memories in this house with these people! I will miss it! |
And that's a wrap on November!
No comments:
Post a Comment