Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Food, Fair, and Football

On Sept. 2, Porter tried his first solids.  He was a little unsure of it at first, but he still gobbled it right up.  It is going to take some practice for him and us.  I think he took about 4 bites, and then we realized it would take all day to feed him all that we had made so we poured it in a bottle and did it the easy way.  Lazy!





Ryan and Kara moved down Labor Day weekend, so my mom was here helping.  It also just happened to be the first BYU football game.  Boy was it a good one!  Hail Mary in the last second of the game for the win!
All ready for game day tomorrow!
Cougar cousins
 
Kyle and Kristen stopped by and we met little Cade for the first time.  He's about a month younger than Porter.  Look at my scrawny kid!
Game day!
Celebrating the big win with some Chik-Fil-A!

Last weekend, I met up with the Schofield's and Tricia for the Utah State Fair.  James had already committed to helping a family moved, so he couldn't make it.  We missed him!  Remember how I'm not very good at being a single parent?!  Thank goodness I had the besties for backup!


Butter sculpture!

Deep fried cookie dough.  It was just as disgusting as it looks.
Little P knows a good thing when he sees it!


We wore this boy out!
That same night was also the first home football game.  Can I just say that I love college football more than most things?!  It was especially enjoyable to not be pregnant this season and smelling ever hot dog in the whole stadium!

There I am as seen from Ryan's seats!

It came down to the wire, but we beat Boise State!

You would have thought we won the Super Bowl!  So fun!
Well, the Cougs can't keep taking these games down to the final minute or I am going to croak!  We are excited for the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment