Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Roundup

Here are a bunch of random pictures from the rest of our adventures in August.

We celebrated the one year mark in our house with a trip to Swig.


James' parents got a ton of pickling cucumbers in their garden this year, so they were so nice to give us a bunch to make into pickles!  Can't wait until November when we can eat them!


JooLin and family came down to meet little Porter as part of their family vacation to Yellowstone.  It was so fun to see them!

Sophie was in heaven having all these new girlfriends.  They were all pretty devastated when they had to leave.

Porter took his first trip to BYU so we could get geared up for football season.  He loved it of course!



That's the face we love the most!

We celebrated James' 34th birthday!!  We sure love him!  Purple cows!!

I surprised James with a trip to Bombay House with some of the fam!  So fun!

We organized our pantry.  It had been on our to do list since moving in.  Only took us a year to get to it!

I realized that I can only flip my tongue one way...right to left.  Can't do it the other way.  So weird!  James can do both ways.  How about you??

I bit weird on my lunch one day and chipped my tooth.  I ended up having to get a filling removed and then refilled.  Half numb lip!
That's about does it for August in the Taylor camp!

1 comment:

  1. Do not ever post that picture of you after the dentist! That is too too much

    ReplyDelete