Friday, August 28, 2015

4 Months Old

Porter turned 4 months old yesterday.  Time is really flying by!  I both love it and hate it at the same time.  I love it because he is becoming so much fun, but I don't want him to grow up too fast.  I try to make a conscious effort to cherish every day and live in the now.  Here is on his 4 month birthday...

Here are some random pictures throughout the month...

Sometimes he's a Houdini in the night!





He's starting to love his Disney buddies that hang out with him in his crib.

We went swimming for the first time and loved it!

The day after swimming, he woke up around 4am to eat.  I fed him, and he immediately barfed everything up all over the place.  Poor little buddy was sick all day.  He couldn't keep much down and slept a lot, but it was kind of fun to have a snuggly baby for a day!

Sick little guy just fell asleep on the floor.

One Saturday, we freeze dried lots of corn with Brett and Jenny and Randall and Sondra.  Scarlett was so cute and wanted to lay on her blanket by Porter.
Looking so dapper for James' cousin's wedding reception!

I've got this happy face cheering me on while I ride the bike now!
Here are Porter's 4 month stats:
Weight: 12lb 3 oz (2%)
Length: 24.5in (25%)
Head Circumference: 41.61cm (50%)

He's still my scrawny little guy!  The doctor says he is looking healthy and really strong.  He was really impressed with Porter's muscle tone and how well he holds his head up. 

Here are some fun things that have happened in the last month:
Porter has started sleeping unswaddled and he loves it.
He has started rolling all over the place.
He started drinking more and more formula.  I just can't keep up with him.
He grabs for our hands and for toys.
He had his first hair cut.

We love this boy!

1 comment: