Sunday, March 29, 2015

Deeds and Kimmy's Wedding

Well, we made it!  The last of the Cosby kiddos is wed!  Deeds and Kimmy were sealed in the Brigham City Temple on March 27.  It was a perfect day!  Nothing can beat being in a sealing room with your entire family!  Those are special times I will never forget!


 







Scotty drove from Sacramento, Jake Lee flew in from NYC, and Tones drove up from CA!

After the sealing we headed over to Maddox Steakhouse for the luncheon.  The food was amazing, and it was so nice to be there with so many family members and friends.



Jake Lee flew in from NYC and Scotty drove from Sacramento!


After the luncheon, we headed north to the house we stayed at in Lava Hot Springs, and then it was off to Chesterfield for the reception!
When we left the Lava house, I decided I didn't need my purse for any reason.  When we arrived at the stake center, I realized I had my prescription sunglasses on and had left my regular glasses in my purse.  Awesome!













It was a wonderful reception with such cute decorations!  Kimmy's family did such an awesome job!  Hurray for the newlyweds!  We are so excited for Kim to officially join our family!
The next morning, my parents and I went for a walk around scenic Lava Hot Springs!  Then we followed up that exercise with a donuts purchase at the local grocery store for everyone back at the house.
After we checked out of the Lava house, James and I headed back up to Chesterfield to do a little more exploring.  It turns out, one of my ancestors lived there for a while and his cabin is still there.  I love this sort of thing so we tracked it down. 
My great, great, great grandpa's cabin!  Denmark Jensen

We saw 3 bald eagles on our way out to Chesterfield.  It was awesome!!

We stopped for lunch in Lava and then headed back home.  It was a wonderful weekend!  We got to spend so much time with family which is always the best!

1 comment:

  1. You're sunglasses in all those reception pictures is pretty hilarious. It was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete