Friday, April 24, 2015

Big Prego

April has been spent getting all the last things ready for the baby to arrive.  Here are just a few random shots of what we have done these last few weeks before our world completely changes...

This is what happens when I eat anything crumbly.

A few weeks from now we'll have a little buddy that will wear this onesie home from the hospital.  Crazy!

James has been training for a 5 mile run for youth conference so while he runs, I walk around the neighborhood.  I had to laugh every time I saw my shadow.  Womb bomb!

Still working out until the very end!
As my due date got closer and closer, I decided I needed pretty toes to welcome in the little one.  All my ladies joined me!


That massage chair was heaven on my aching back!

Most of us got blue does for the baby boy!


Last Saturday we had a ward 5k to help encourage the youth for their 5 mile run.  I walked the whole thing two days before my due date!  I could barely walk the rest of the day!

Since there was no sign of baby on my due date 4/20, we celebrated by going to dinner...yummy tacos!

Yesterday we had my last checkup with my doctor and still not dilating.  Induction is set for 4/27.  One last trip to the temple before we become 3.

I had to drive up to Brigham City at the last minute for work so my mom and Dedo joined me so we could stop at Maddox's for lunch.  It was so fun!  And we forgot to take picture of ourselves so I grabbed a picture of the sign on the way out.

Getting ready for my dad to come visit after the baby is born!
Well, that's about it!  Now we just wait until Sunday when I check into the hospital to get everything prepped for Monday.  It doesn't seem real!  I think I cry at least once a day...excited, terrified, overjoyed, humbled, scared poopless...rollercoaster of emotions!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there for the pedicures! All ready for the little babe to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...crying everyday! Loved that pedicure time. Can't believe you worked out so much. Exhausting Ker.

    ReplyDelete