Monday, December 22, 2014

Taylor Family Christmas

We were so lucky to still be in town for the Taylor family Christmas party.  Everyone was kind enough to have it a few days before Christmas Eve so that James and I could be there before we head to CA.  When all the grandkids were younger, they would always act out the live nativity.  I guess that hasn't been done for a few years now that almost everyone is a teenager.  James' parents really wanted to do it again now that we have little Scarlett.  That meant that we all were involved!

James was a donkey so I made him a pair of ears.  Haha!

Have you ever seen a cuter little lamb?


Angel


The inn keeper

Mary and Joseph

A shepherd and his little lamb


The three wisemen and the inn keeper

The whole cast
It was a lot of fun!  I hope we continue on the tradition so our little chitlins can participate and make all those fun memories.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed when families do this and they can round up enough costumes for everyone. Love the lamb outfit.

    ReplyDelete