Monday, December 15, 2014

Kicking Off December

December has been busy like it always is.  The first weekend of December Tricia threw a surprise birthday party for Preston.  He was so dumbfounded when he walked into the house and saw all sorts of different friends from all different parts of his life (school friends, soccer friends, and us).  It was funny.  This picture cracks me up...don't want to light that beautiful beard on fire!

Then last weekend was our ward Christmas party.  James and I were asked by our bishopric to be in charge of it this year.  It was interesting.  We were given a few people's name who were our "committee".  None of those people ever returned our calls, so James and I did it all by ourselves.  For those of you who know me best, you know that party and event planning is right up at the top of the list of my least favorite things.  I think I only had 2 crying breakdowns about this event.  It turned out great and everyone had a great time.
That's our awesome bishop with the microphone.  He's younger than James and I!

We also purchased a real tree this year.  It was lovely to come home to a pine-filled house!  I just love this of year so very much!
And this is how we announced our little bun in the oven to the Facebook world.  We can't wait to meet this little mystery boy!

1 comment: