After I got home, we celebrated our first Thanksgiving meal with the Taylor clan. My nephew leaves on his mission on the 19th so we had an early Thanksgiving to celebrate with him. Multiple Thanksgivings...I won't complain about that!
| I made an apple pie! It was one of my best ever! |
Post Thanksgiving sleeping...
| This is real...they were both really asleep! |
I was back to my old self for the last two football games. The problem now was the second to last game was FREEZING...24 degrees I think it was. So we only lasted until halftime again.
| Stopped a Sensuous again for dinner! |
| So so soooooo so cold |
I feel like my Cougar fandom was a little half-hearted this year, which makes me feel bad a little. I do love them. They make me crazy, but going to games is really so fun. Next year I won't be just starting to grow a baby for the whole season, so it will be much much better!
The night before the real Thanksgiving, two of my aunts were in town so I sort of invited James and myself over to Dedo's for dinner so we could spend time with them. I failed to take any pictures again, but it was so fun to just sit around and talk and catch up with family!
For the real Thanksgiving day, James and I were with the Taylor fam again. The first one went so well, we just repeated assignments for the most part and had a very relaxing and enjoyable day.
| Sophie helped me make the apple pies for this Thanksgiving. Such a cute little helper! There was flour everywhere! |
| Look at those beauties! One for Dedo Thanksgiving (#2) and real Thanksgiving (#3). |
This year I am especially grateful for James. He is the most caring and kind man. I don't know if I would have made it through the last few months without him. I probably would have just laid on the couch watching Food Network and HGTV and barfed myself into non-existence. I am also grateful for this little baby growing inside me. I love him so much already! (Oops...yes, it's a HIM! We had our ultrasound the day before Thanksgiving. I'll be posting about that next.) I know once I can feel him move and when I finally get to hold him, I will forget how miserable this has been. Hopefully I'll be able to forget enough to want to have another one or two! I'm so grate for our famlies! They mean the world to us and we love each of them! I'm so grateful for my Savior who makes it possible for me to be a better person and especially who makes it a reality that I can be with James and this little baby for eternity! Happy Thanksgiving!
I love your posts. You definitely have mastered the art of pie making. They look delicious! Love the frigid football pose. Sophie just loves helping. She has all the traits to being a great wife and mother some day.
ReplyDelete