Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bling! Bling! Bling!

These are the types of pictures I send James almost every day...
Here's what the ring looks like while I'm working...

Here's what it looks like when I'm driving...

Here's what it looks like when I'm doing yoga...

And what it looks like when I'm grocery shopping...

And putting on mascara...

And picking my nose...
I look at it 1,000 times a day and love it so much!  I just like to let James know on a regular basis that I love it and love him!  He loves getting these texts from me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh Ker! It really is a preview of what he will be seeing every day now for the rest of his life--Kerri picking her nose. PRICELESS, He's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny! I remember staring at my ring a lot too! Felt so good to have that bling sitting on my finger!

    ReplyDelete