| #1 Didn't love the Queen Mary or Queen Anne or whatever this neckline is called... |
| #2 Pretty! |
| #3 Meh! |
| #4 For some reason I loved this one and now when I look at the picture I think it is heinous! |
| #6 Hideous and so heavy with all that satin! |
| #7 Too feathery! |
| #8 Too shiny! |
| #9 Loved this one but they couldn't get it in my size in white in time for the wedding. |
| #10 Too cupcakey! |
| #11 Atrocious! |
| #12 Vomit! |
| #14 This one had no structure to it, just my rolls and curves. A no go! |
| #15 This one is just laughable now that I look at pictures of it. Holy ruffle! |
| #16 Pretty! Love the bottom! |
I just talked to Claire and she mentioned something about you in all your wedding dresses. I had to hurry online and check this out. Here's my vote even though it doesn't matter--#2 is pretty, I love the neckline, 16 is nice as well and I love #5. What an adventure huh! Like you say, check that off the list. It's not too much longer and you'll be wearing "the One". Can't wait to see you all dolled up.
ReplyDeleteThis is fun! Wish I was there with you trying all these on! I missed out on the party! So #1...kinda like the neckline, not gonna lie! haha Thought you worked it really well! And you know #12 is right up my alley! Poofy Princess! Ha! :) Some of these made me laugh really hard! I love the one you chose!
ReplyDelete