Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring, Kites, and Babies!

 I think it is safe to say that spring is finally here!  It has been a long time comin'!  I had to go out driving for work in Heber and Mt. Timpanogos was so beautiful!  Now as soon as the snow melts, I'm heading to top of that thing!
 I went up Big Cottonwood Canyon one Sunday and read.  It was so perfect!  The mountains just do my soul good!
James and I babysat Jack and Sophs on Saturday.  We had a picnic on the deck and then went to the park to fly kites.  Jack picked out an Angry Birds kite and Sophie picked out Cinderlella (as she calls her).  It was lots of fun!
 
 
 
 
 
I adore this picture!  She sure loves James!
And I sure love this kid!  He's getting so big and he's smarter than me I'm pretty sure!
And now babies...James's brother and sister-in-law adopted a beautiful little girl in January.  I got to play with her one evening.  I just want to bite those cheeks!
 And I am an aunt again!  What joy!  Little Wyatt Bradley Cosby was born on April 25th.  It is killing me that I haven't met him already!  Can't wait to hold and kiss him!

2 comments:

  1. The kite flying pictures are so cute. And I love babies. Spring is here except for a few more random snow storms that I'm sure are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac would be so jealous of the kite-flying. He talks about doing that so much! Maybe we should put that on the list of things to do when you guys come! :)

    ReplyDelete