Saturday, March 17, 2012

Snowshoeing

Last Saturday, Olivia, Brett and I went "snowshoeing."  I can't believe I postponed doing this until mid-March!  What was I thinking?!  When we got to the trailhead for Donut Falls, it was pretty clear that we probably wouldn't need the snowshoes so it was mostly just a hike in the snow.

 


 I got snowpants from my roomies and the new Camelbak from my parents for Christmas . I bought myself this ski coat and boots.  I think I may have finally accepted that I am a Utah resident...I finally bought a real winter coat.  I was so excited to try out all my new gear for the first time.  It was all perfect!

It was such a grand time!  I love being outside and smelling the pine trees!  Pure bliss!  And getting hang out with these two friends never hurts either!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this looks fun or not! Can't decide, but I will take your word for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are a Utahan Ker! If was born into you I guess. We love you anyway. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowshoeing looks so fun! Well, if you were actually snowshoeing... haha. You look great - the snow gear looks super comfy and warm. Yay for winter coats!

    ReplyDelete