Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Eve

We kept New Years Eve pretty low key this year.  We hung out at the homestead and played games.  Around 10pm we started up a 48 Mystery that the 'rents had on the DVR.  Most of us were dozing off.  We flipped over to the countdown, watched the ball drop, and then all went to bed.  I'm just not cut out for the late nights anymore...especially when I'm roommates with my little Iz and he wakes up between 6:30am and 7am without fail.  It was fun to ring in the new year with the fam.
Ringin' in 2012 Cosby style!

Grandpa did Isaac's hair.
Me and my bros...Ryan's face makes me laugh so much!
Love ringing in the new year with these people!
Iz is trying to watch the Laker game I'm pretty sure.
We played the picture/emotion game.  Making constipated faces.  This really 100% kills me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment