This last weekend, Heather and I made our annual trek down to Moab for the Winter Sun 10k. It was a really quick trip so we didn't get to do much of anything fun in Moab like we usually do, but the race was awesome! We ran the whole thing together. Heather beat her best time and I beat my time from last year by 8 minutes! We finished in 56:35 minutes. I'm so dang proud of us!
This is us trying to show a 5 and 6 for our 56 minute race. When we looked at the pics, we realized we were backwards. Pretend that Heather is holding up a 5 and I'm holding up a 6. :)
We had to hurry home so we could get to our friends' wedding reception that night. Congrats to Brian and Amber! I'm holding my friend Amber Taylor's face. She couldn't make it from Boston, but she was there in spirit and in face. Don't Heather and I clean up well?
No comments:
Post a Comment