One may ask what in the world the name of this blog means. Let me explain. My dad has called me "Sherwi" (the "r" is sort of silent, hard to explain how to pronounce it)my whole life. I'm not sure where it comes from. Maybe it was the way I said my own name when I was a wee tot. Nonetheless, it has stuck with me my whole life. When Lord of the Rings became popular, my brothers started calling me Sherwi Baggins due to my tall stature. I'm honored to have it as a nickname. Hobbits rock!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Sir Isaac Lee Cosby
Isaac is here...finally! He was born Thursday night (October 7). He hardly has even made a single peep yet. Hopefully it stays that way! Everyone says he looks like Ryan. I'm really bad at that game, but I can kinda see it.

I headed down to Provo later that night. I had just finished playing 3 hours of volleyball, so I look pretty sweaty and greasy, but I couldn't make myself take the time to take a shower before I kissed this face!
Nothing like some celebretory In-N-Out burgers to welcome Isaac into the world!
I slept down in Provo, and when I woke up I thought...I have another new nephew, and life is so awesome...I should hike the Y. So that's what I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats little auntie! You look like you are in heaven. Thanks for keeping us up to date on life with the happenings of Isaac.
ReplyDeleteYou would not think she was so perfect if you were here at this moment. She is so fussy! Blah. Isaac, however, is perfect and I love him.
ReplyDelete