Friday, October 22, 2010

Let Me Pencil You In

I was asked recently what I am struggling with the most in my life right now. I gave this a pretty good little ponder. I posted earlier about how fab my life was, and it still is, so I told this person that the hardest part of my life right now is keeping my social calendar organized. Haha! Aren't I so vain?! Literally every day of every week my calendar is chuck full of things going on with friends and family and church. My biggest struggle is finding time to do all the things I want to do with the people I love the most and still making time for all the other important things like going to the temple, exercising, and getting a decent amount of sleep. I am in demand...what can I say? :) Here are some of my recent events with my friends:

A birthday breakfast for Heather's 30th birthday...doesn't she look ready to head out on a hike with her camelpack and those heels?! The breakfast crew...Michelle, me, Emily, Kelsey, Kyle, Heather, and Brian.
Me, Michelle, and Heather...I love these girlies!
Somehow I have gotten free tickets to all the home BYU football games this season. It's probably because they are horrifying and no one wants to sit through 4 hours of complete torture. I must hate myself! But it's still fun to be at the stadium and cheer when something as little as a first down happens. We'll take what we can get!
My friend, Kyle, has been a sport and come with me to a couple of games. We suffer through it together!
We got to sit by more friends at this game...Heather and Brian. The more the merrier!
More friends...Gretchen and Michelle. This was at an Oktoberfest party that someone in my ward had. There was lots of rootbeer! :)
Then last night a group of us went to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. So so fun! Fall is the best! Let me name everyone just for documenting purposes...Kyle, Julie, Martha, Brian L., Michelle, Me, Haley, Gretchen, Brian C., Heather, Marchelle, Anne, and Mandy.
Kyle and me on the huge chair.
All of us on the huge chair!
And occasionally I get to see my babies and kiss their cheeks. This is my little Isaac. He likes when I kiss him even though his face doesn't show it here!
So this is my life...get up, exercise, work, play, play, play, exercise (sometimes), sleep...and then do it all over again the next day. I'm not complaining! Though I'm really starting to feel due for a day of just complete couch potato time. So you want to see me? Let me pencil you in to my schedule...if you're lucky, I'll put you in with pen! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Ker! You crack me up and always have such clever ways of saying things! Heather I love your new hairdo--very, very cute! Look at Isaac's cute toe pose! Ker, how do you post pictures and etc on a blog on Friday morning at 9:47 AM when you are at work. Oops, caught you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!!! And at the risk of sounding too emotional/dramatic, etc. I feel SO blessed that you have given so much of your time and energy to me lately when you do have SO much to do. You have no idea what it has meant to me- I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killer. And way too busy. But at least it is with fun stuff. I'm glad we are penciled in for at least part of this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to be more like you... I'm always busy with work, and bills, and BORING things... I need to make more time for cool people like YOU! Glad that the social calendar is life's biggest challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete