Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sweet 16!!

You win some, you lose some. Lucky for me, the Lakers win some....a lot! It has been a few weeks since this blessed day, but I couldn't let this pass by without a post. I headed down to Provo to watch Game 7 of the NBA Finals. My bros and I decided it was the single most important sporting event that any of us had every watched in our lives. NBA Finals...Game 7...vs. Boston Celtics...can't get much more epic than that.

The Lakers played like poop for most of the game, but I knew in my heart the whole game that we were going to win. The last half of the 4th quarter, I was jogging back and forth Kara and Ryan's apartment during every timeout and commercial. What a win for the ages! We behave sort of crazy when these things happen...here's proof...







I had to update my t-shirt from last year! Sixteen championships, baby!!



Back-to-back NBA Champions! Life is so good!!
I told my bros that if the Lakers won, we were going to In-N-Out for a celebratory feast (this was a very momentous statement by me...I hadn't eaten anything "bad" for me in nearly 6 months). The game got over too late to go that night, so we went the next day. If I'm going to totally blow my diet, it is only going to be with one thing...


HEAVEN! P.S. Don't worry, I didn't get fries! :)

1 comment: