Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It is hard to believe that Christmas has already come and gone again. It was another great Christmas for the Cosby family. My parents came into town the weekend before Christmas, and we celebrated early with Dan, Amy, and Jack. It was our "off" year as far as Christmas with the in-laws go, so Amy spent Christmas day with Dan's family. It was sort of fun to celebrate a few days early. Isn't Jack the cutest and drooliest kids you have ever seen? Oh, how I love him! Amy didn't know I was taking this picture, but Jack clearly did!
A classic Jack close-up picture...crusties all over the place and not a care in the world!

His dome was almost too big to fit into the beanie that grandma made him. It was the grown toddler size. He is definitely housing a big smart brain!

He was the funniest while opening presents. It was way more fun to tear the paper and throw it than to actually see what the present was. He was so proud of himself.

Grandpa and grandma got him a little Manny Ramirez t-shirt. Dodger pride! That's one team that we all agree on. Think blue!

Deeds loves Jack's little yogurt puff things, so Amy got Deeds a couple of packs for Christmas. I think it may have been Deedsy's favorite present.




Again, Jack unwrapping his presents and lovin' it!

The Grossen Family. Jack was upset than he was pulled away from all the books that Kara and Ryan got him. Do not get between this kid and his books!

Grandma reading Jack one of his new stories.


The rest of these pics are from actual Christmas day. Deeds got Laker pajama pants, a furry winter hat, and a glitter ball (inside joke, but this may have been his second favorite gift).

Mom got a healthy pancake mix and some Cougar gear. Woop woop! Destroyed those Oregon State Beavers in their bowl game. So glad they finally showed up for a big game!

Kara working her new red bag!

Me and my most awesome new hoodie! It may have been a very Laker Christmas. These things happen when your team is awesome!
Dad got this ski mask thing to wear when he's out walking in the cold weather. It really came in handy while they were here. So dang cold!

Kara and Ryan got a brand new digital camera. Doesn't get much better than that!
Yes, yes, and yes! Sporting all our Laker gear.
This picture was just way too funny not to include. It sort of makes me want to vomit.
My cute parentals in the BYU gear that I got them for Christmas. They are best! It was so fun to have them here! We miss them when they're gone!

A classic three generation shot. We spent the afternoon on Christmas day with my grandma, who we fondly call, "Dedo" (pronounced Day-dough). Now you see where I get all my good looks!
I love Christmas time! I love giving people gifts and spending tons of time with family. They are my favorite people on earth!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics ker. I especially love that the dedster made the blog. The first picture of me with Jack could have been excluded, but I will forgive. Plus it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really funny because the first pic I took, you are looking and smiling, but Jack isn't. The second one, Jack is looking, but you aren't. I should just Photoshop those mugs together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job Ker! I miss you guys too. It's hardest after we have been together for so long and then come home to a quiet house. It's all a part of life I guess. We had a great time! When can we do it again? APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great Christmas! So, how do you guys like that game Qwirkle? I bought it for Kelley's birthday randomly. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete