Thursday, January 26, 2017

Traveling Down Memory Lane

One of my goals for the new year has been to go through my tubs of stuff in the garage and get rid of things.  It has been fun to go through everything and travel down memory lane.  I took a picture of a few things.
Once upon a time I went to a Lakers game at the Great Western Forum for $24.50!

A couple of wonderful letters I wrote to my mom as a kid.

My parents' wedding announcement.

These are the scripture scholar awards I earned during seminary.  I finally threw them away.

The requirements for the awards.

My trophy for being the most outstanding 8th grader.  Also thrown away.

Why in the world is Amy wearing this shirt?!?! Mom, please do explain!
In a few years I'll go through it all again and hopefully throw away more stuff!  I think I have hoarding tendencies!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea where Amy got that shirt. That seems really bizarre. Real weird.
    Makenna Williams is the baby, in case you wondered.

    ReplyDelete