| Post shoveling the driveway look. |
One may ask what in the world the name of this blog means. Let me explain. My dad has called me "Sherwi" (the "r" is sort of silent, hard to explain how to pronounce it)my whole life. I'm not sure where it comes from. Maybe it was the way I said my own name when I was a wee tot. Nonetheless, it has stuck with me my whole life. When Lord of the Rings became popular, my brothers started calling me Sherwi Baggins due to my tall stature. I'm honored to have it as a nickname. Hobbits rock!
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Snow, Snow, and More Snow
The amount of snow we have had since Christmas has been unreal. I've never seen this much snow in all my 18+ years now in Utah. It is really dumb and I'm really over it. Anytime it snows, James basically is M.I.A. He has to be out at all the properties he oversee making sure the snow removal is going. It makes for some really long days and nights. We are ready for spring already!
Go away snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Horrible stuff. By the way I love how you documented the seminary awards, trophies, etc. The perfect answer--take a picture and ditch the rest.
ReplyDelete