It's the best time of our lives when the Olympics are happening! We had to celebrate with an international food besties Opening Ceremonies party last night. But first thing's first, earlier in the day yesterday, I walked with Porter over to the new splash pad that opened near our stake center. Amy and the kiddos met us there.
 |
| Porter fell asleep on the walk over. I can't figure this kid's napping schedule out! |
 |
| I think this was a happy face...cheese! |
 |
| Porter loved it! |
Here is the brilliant thing about a spash pad...I don't have to be in a swimming suit or get wet! It's a win, win really!
Back to our Olympics party...we met at Jake and Olivia's and had nachos, Greek salad, and pizza on naan bread (how international can you get?! way to go, T!)
 |
| Sadie got right down to business on the patriotic Hershey's Kisses and Reese's Mini Cups! |
 |
| Porter was in heaven going up and down the slide. |
 |
| And we all watched the opening ceremonies while also playing Wii Sonic Olympics at the same time. |
We were all just about passed out by the end of the Opening Ceremonies. It ended so dang late, but it was so fun, and we are planning to have the Olympics on 24/7 for the next two weeks! Go USA!!
Splash pads.... where flus, fevers, and colds originate from. I'm convinced!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's where they all get it huh! Always a great time with the Besties!
ReplyDelete