Sunday, April 24, 2016

Cruisin' Through April

April 13 marked the end of an era.  Kobe Bryant's last game was that night.  It has been rough being a Lakers fan for the last few years, and I would be the first to admit that I haven't been the most loyal.  It's tough to be loyal when your team sucks and no games are on TV!  I feel bad the way that Kobe's last few seasons have gone.  I wish he could go out on top!  But his last game was epic and it was against the Jazz, so it was even better!  I'll always bleed purple and gold when it comes to the NBA!

 We have been trying to figure out what to do with our backyard for a while now.  We had a landscaping company give us a bid on putting irrigation, grass, and garden boxes in.  It was so outrageous!  So we decided to make garden boxes ourselves and save the irrigation and grass for another time.  James built these awesome boxes and we bought soil to fill them.  Now we just have to wait until it is warm enough to plant!
Porter was a good little helper as long as he was contained!
 
 
Look how awesome our raspberry bush is doing already!
We celebrated Wyatt's birthday with a little party.  Kara and Ryan got a trampoline, so Porter had to try it out!
 
I can't believe that April is almost over and that Porter turns 1 in just a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the joys of home ownership and yard work. Love Porter trapped in his high chair. Hilarious out there on the rocks!

    ReplyDelete