Sunday, November 1, 2015

Garth and Halloween

The night before Halloween, we had our annual Taylor family Halloween party.  Porter was a little farmer boy and James and I were his animals.

 

James' parents planned all sorts of fun activities for us to do around the house.  One activity was seeing how many different articles of clothing you could put on at once.
 








James and I left Porter asleep at Nana and Papa's and headed downtown to the Garth Brooks concert.  This was my birthday present from James.  I have always wanted to see Garth in concert, but it just had never happened.  Somehow James found out he was going to be in town around my birthday and got us tickets.  The concert was going to be his second concert that night and it was supposed to start at 10:30pm.  Way passed my bedtime!

 By the time they got all the people from the first concert out so they could let us in, it was 10:30pm.  The concert didn't actually start until almost 11:30pm.  It was a good thing Garth was so amazing...kept me awake the whole time!
 



James and I went back to his parent's house and just slept there.  Porter never made a peep while we were gone.  He's such a good little sleeper!

Halloween morning
Porter loves Papa!
 That evening we headed up to Amy's to go trick-o-treating with them.  We walked around their neighborhood with Elsa, Elmo, and Darth!




What a fun weekend!  I'm looking forward to Halloween next year when Porter understand a little better what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment