Friday, January 2, 2015

Another Year in the Books

Ryan and Kara drove back to Utah the same day that we did and they stayed with us for a couple of day.  Hurray!  It was so fun that the holidays hadn't quite ended yet because they were here.  Ryan and James both worked on New Years Eve day, so Kara and I hung out and ran some errands.  That evening we had a little New Years Eve party.

Our poor, dry, droopy tree that was not watered for over a week!
 The party consisted of one round of PR, Martinelli's at about 10pm, and being in bed around 10:30pm.  Perfect for this pregnant lady!
 
There is definitely a pregnant belly there!
This year has been so eventful for us!  We went on some awesome trips, bought a house, and got pregnant!  We feel so blessed!  Here's what was marked off the bucket list in 2014:

1)  See Mount Rushmore - 05/24/2014
2)  I marked Alaska off my list of states I still need to visit.  I'm up to 31/50 visited! - 08/10/14
     I also did a session at the Anchorage Temple marking another new temple off my list.
3)  Own a home - 08/14/2014
4)  Fly first class - 08/14/2014
5)  Memorize The Living Christ - 12/31/2014

This upcoming 2015 is going to be quite the adventure!  Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Way to meet some goals Ker, getting some stuff marked off that bucket list.

    ReplyDelete