Sunday, September 14, 2014

Labor Day Weekend and First Home Football Game

We loved having my parents here for the long weekend!   We planned to do a bunch of unpacking and organizing around our house, but we ended up mostly playing, which is just fine with me!  We did find a rug for our family room while they were here. 
Wore my dad out!  Hahaha!
 We played at the park.  Look at all those big kids on the toys!
 
 And we had to go to Cafe Rio of course!  Lukester loves it!
 The first home football game was this last Thursday night, September 11th.  We started the evening with O'Crowley's Irish Tacos.  I love them!  We didn't even make it to our seats before I had to hoover them.  We set up shop on the nearest trash can.
 I thought BYU did a nice job of remembering and honoring this important day.  It was pretty powerful and I may have shed a tear or two.  God bless America!  And let's hope for a great football season!  We won this one...a good start!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the team looked so promising! Dang injuries!!! Classic pose of Podge.

    ReplyDelete