I think our last time going was my favorite. It was the best of Rogers and Hammerstein. They had three vocalist who sang all the songs...Oklahoma, Sound of Music, State Fair, Carousel, South Pacific...it was awesome! I hope we can get season tickets again next year!
And just as a side note. Amy had to run a quick errand one day and asked me to watch Luke. So Luke came over and helped me work.
| This outfit was very familiar so I dug through some old pictures and found this... |
| Yep, I think those are brothers! |
When Luke was born, I thought he was identical to Jack, but as he's gotten older, I think he looks more like Sophie. I've finally concluded that he's a mix of both. They are all the cutest!
Love my babies. How can Jack be so old already. Little Lukester really is his own person now the older he gets.
ReplyDelete